Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010!

Well, December 12th seems like ages ago (that was the date of my last blog posting) but so much of my time was spent enjoying the season, family, and travel that there wasn't much time left for blogging.  So here is a sampling of Christmas 2010 memories. Thank you family for your presence in my life and for sharing these special moments together.




 
 

Without Alexa, I am sure my cookies would have remained undecorated and I would have struggled getting all the presents wrapped. 

Santa is always watching at our house!



There is always a Christmas Eve birthday celebration! 17!


Jake loved his new Christmas presents!



Christmas Morning! Then off to Nana and Papa's house for time with the rest of the Fam!


Sweet Lucca...



Sleepy Audrey...


First Chrismas snow in Greenville since 1963!



Balloon Fun!


Still snowing!
















What better way to end our evening than to have a family snowball fight!  Thanks Nana!







Capping off Christmas night with a little frolicking at home!







Vistiting Ohio meant breakfast with dad's side of the family...



A visit to Grandma and Grandpa B.


Spending time with my brother, sister-in-law and adorable neice and nephews...





A visit to Heggy's with mom.  This was my favorite place to go as a child for nothing but a cheesburger, fries with butter (yep!), and a bowl of chili.  I never seemed to have enough room for dessert.  I remember waiting in line for what seemed like hours to be seated!
 I ended my visit with a little drive by my childhood home.  There is nothing like the holidays to make you a little nostalgic and reflective! 

Goodbye 2010!  Hello 2011!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Our Christmas really was amazing, wasn't it?

    And your Ohio trip looks like so much fun! I really need to go with you one of these days. Fries with butter?! Oh my. And your childhood home is adorable!

    ReplyDelete