Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moments


  






























There are just certain moments that stamp permanant memories into our brains.  This past weekend was full of those moments.  Lots and lots of "laughing so hard that you cry" moments, aha! moments like realizing your daughter has webbed fingers (this also fell into the "laughing so hard that you cry moment" category), moments of culinary bliss (I think my eyes may have rolled back once or twice), and reflective moments.  I revelled in the fact that I was watching so much go on right in front of me.  I was in a city full of people with their own moments and new memories being made.

But there, amidst this gigantic city was part of my family with so much going on! There is a new baby Moyer on the way who will get to have a most wonderful Mommy and Daddy, a daughter full of potential with so much to offer and making her mark in this world, and my husband and I on the way to a new phase in our lives.  I have so much to be thankful for and these moments only add to my appreciation for all I have in my life.  I love these moments!

1 comment:

  1. Ok to be clear, my fingers are not webbed so much as they are connected and unable to move without one another hahaha.

    You got some amazing photos and really captured the weekend. I don't know if we could have had any more fun. Somebody take me back to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete