Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Weekend That Wasn't

I could still be sitting here sulking and boo-hooing about the fact that I did not get to take my intended trip with my husband this weekend to Dallas to visit family but instead, I'm now blogging, wine in hand, about my weekend that wasn't!

My weekend that wasn't incorporated fall flower-planting, ghost-assembling and divine book-reading!  Throw in a hammock, beautiful weather, and yes a little dirt under my nails and you have a pretty darn good consolation prize! 

Now I don't know why I have such a good attitude about my misfortunate weekend (I would characteristically be feeling sorry for myself), but it just goes to show that when life gives you lemons, it's probably in your best interest to make lemonade. 

It is so much sweeter that way!








1 comment:

  1. These photos are amazing, every single one!

    I missed you and wished it could have worked out, but we always have Thanksgiving :) And it looks like you had a really nice weekend anyway!

    ReplyDelete