Sunday, October 3, 2010

Leading up to la piece de resistance!

The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States, completed in 1883. 

Alexa and I decided that it would be a great idea to make our way back into Manhattan by foot across this old span of beauty.  To be honest, we were putting our lives in danger because bicyclists in New York take their bike lane very seriously.  At one point during the trip we got yelled at to "STAY OUT OF THE BIKE LANE!!" 

But the walk over the bridge was worth the risk and we enjoyed the view of Manhattan and the Manhattan Bridge close by.  I must tell you again.  I had a smile on my face the entire three days.  As a matter of fact, I am still smiling as I recall my great time!











On our way home to freshen up, we stopped in Soho. 
I didn't get to spend near enough time hear! Next time!



Back to the studio to clean up!  Then one more jaunt to into the city and the grandest of all sights!


No comments:

Post a Comment