Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Counting my blessings for...

1.  Courteous drivers who let you out in 5 o'clock traffic when no one else will.

2.  The patience I had today while waiting for that courteous driver!!!!
                                      

3.  The time change, once again, because when you have to be at work on Tuesday mornings at 6:15, it is so nice to see daylight so early in the morning!


4.  Word templates that let me produce creative looking Holiday Party invitations for my staff.  I am not the most imaginative person in the world but I look like it!  Perception is everything!

5.  Funny IT guys you get on the phone!  I had to have the help desk set up a temporary password for a guest at work and he gave me the password 8675309!  It took me a minute but then I started busting out laughing!  Jenny! I got your number!!   This guy made my day!


What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Today I am thankful for...

    1. A little extra sleep this morning--I had to go to Columbia University first thing, which is not too far from my apartment. I got a few extra minutes in my warm bed :)

    2. Yummy soup for lunch. Perfect for a chilly fall day.

    3. Jazz music on my Ipod. Perfect for a subway ride.

    4. Apple cider in my fridge. Yum.

    5. A two-hour long phone conversation with Morgan tonight. It was great to catch up!

    ReplyDelete