Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today I am thankful for blog postings!

Blog postings allow me to electronically journal and chronical my daily goings on to friends and family and to serve as a way for me to preserve moments and memories that may otherwise fade with time in a unique way. 

Now not all memories fade with time.  Some will stay with you for the rest of your life but still need to be recorded just because it's fun to share. So share I will!

Today, my husband took a big step!   Huge in fact!  He practiced 1 1/2 hours of yoga with me at 5:00 this morning.  Yes! Really!  He even completed the practice without complaining!  It may sound as if I am teasing a bit, and maybe I am, just a little, but I must say I am very proud of him and he did a great job!  I have tried many times to get him to try and he finally obliged.

I love you honey and I can't wait for our next yogic experience next Thursday!  Namaste my little trooper!


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha where was your camera when all of this was going on?!

    Ok, I am done now. Dad IS a trooper and he is so much fun. I am proud of him!

    ReplyDelete