Thursday, February 10, 2011

Signs...

After preparing myself for a blanket of snow to be waiting for me this morning, I was pleasantly surprised to see nothing.  No white stuff!  Whew!  What a relief!

I am longing for warm weather and afternoon thunderstorms, the smell of barbeque grills and flowers in bloom.  I can't wait to be able to lay in my hammock in the evenings and watch the day fade.  And you know what?  I know these treats are near!  My pansies are raising their heads to the sky and my daffodils are peeking through the mulch!  The Bradford Pears have buds on them and the forcast is calling for temperatures in the 60's this weekend!  I think these are definitely good signs!





1 comment:

  1. This is such a perky post! It gets me excited for fresh flowers. I have missed those!

    And by the way, your pictures just keep getting better. Between that photo of the waterfall last weekend and now the daffodil shot, it's like looking at National Geographic or something. Unreal!

    ReplyDelete