Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend Snapshots


I am so happy that I made the decision to start blogging.  As I get older, I find I tend to let the little details burrow themselves deep in my memory.  Sometimes they are retrieved, sometimes not.  But blogging helps me to tuck those little moments that make up my life into a more reliable filing system than just my memory alone. 

I need this! 

I love how something as simple as gathering a few thoughts and pictures together and taking just a few minutes to put them down helps me to make my memories more solid and complete.  Plus... when I do this, I have a sort of cheat sheet that I can refer back to if memory fails me anyway!












3 comments:

  1. It's nice taking a peak inside your memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might just be my favorite post! I love seeing snapshots of unrelated moments. So fun. And is that Dad READING on the porch??! :)

    I'm so glad we started blogging. I look so forward to it as part of my routine and I love seeing what you guys are up to! I don't have to miss anything :)

    ReplyDelete