Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Good Stuff ~ Part One

As I sit here sorting through pictures and memories of the past week, I am reminded of a most wonderful week of family, food and fun!  I truly love every one of my unique, quirky family members for what they add to my life and it never ceases to amaze me how much I miss them when we part ways.   

My goal for the next year... take this year's ingredients and add the rest of the family! You know who you are!  There is a whole year to plan!  No excuses! 

So here's to my family, my loves, my heart!  Thank you for making my week a wonderful memory!





















































1 comment:

  1. These photos capture everything...the people, the mood, the perfection of the week. And that black + white of Kylee is incredible. Her hair and freckles are gorgeous!

    I am so glad that I got to be there with you! Can't wait to see Part Two :)

    ReplyDelete