Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Where to begin...

I am so overwhelmed by all of the photos and memories I have acquired from our Thanksgiving Holiday in NYC that I do not know where to begin.  So I guess I will just start with thank you! 

Thank you for inviting us yet again to celebrate Thanksgiving and explore your great city.  Thank you for making childhood wishes come true and for creating memories that will last us a lifetime.  Thank you for making us Lemon and Swiss Chard Lasagna and fresh cinnamon rolls for us to enjoy in your cozy nest and for making home made pumpkin pie and Zabar's coffee for breakfast.  I could go on and on but most importantly I want to thank you for being you... a patient, kind, loving and giving young woman with so much of an appreciation for where you are, what you do, and what life has to offer you. 

Thank you for sharing yourself with us! 






















1 comment:

  1. First, this made me cry. Then the photo of Dad in my bed made me laugh hysterically. No WONDER his coffee ended up all over the place hahaha.

    What a wonderful time we had! Your photos are beautiful. I am so happy and grateful that you came and made Thanksgiving so special. It really was fun, wasn't it?

    And I can't get over how awesome the ice rink photo came out. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete